The Amherst Orchid Society was formed in the early 1980’s as a non-profit organization for people to learn about orchids. Those of us with a wealth of experience with orchids are eager to share our knowledge and experiences with others!
Membership in the Amherst Orchid Society is $25.00 for individuals and $30.00 for family. Yearly membership runs from January 1 through December 31. New members joining from September to December will be paying for the following membership year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Lending library
- Plant sales table at meeting
- Orchid culture demonstrations
- Information on conservation efforts
- Monthly presentations
- Annual show and sale
- Plant table display of members’ orchids
- Refreshments brought by members
- A warm, fun gathering of likeminded folks
How to Join:
- At a monthly meeting.
- Submit the form below and send a check payable to Amherst Orchid Society to Amherst Orchid Society Membership, P.O. Box 92, Leicester, MA 01524.
- Submit the form below and pay with PayPal ($26.00 to cover PayPal fees for individuals or $31.20 to cover PayPal fees for family).
Join us the third Sunday of each month (except June through September) at the Munson Memorial Library at 1046 South East Street in Amherst, MA at 2:00PM. You are encouraged to bring your blooming orchids for the display table, or problem plants for discussion or questions.